Wednesday 21 July 2010

Wendy Vecchi inspired ATC's

I've recently purchased one of Wendy Vecchi's idea books and felt the urge to try some of her ideas. I don't actually have many Wendy stamps yet but so desperately waiting on a back order from the US. They should hurry up, stampers have needs!!!
But in the meantime I came up with these ATC's using various background stamps and some Hero Arts ones. I just love them Maya Road frames, they are a new favourite. And I love the colour of Wendy's work/my ATC's.









These three are a little darker but I still really like them. Loving the grungeboard alphas. The one on the left was actually an attempt to do some water stamping (you can just tell under the black stamping) but it didn't show much so I stamped over it and got a fab almost bleeding ink effect.

All I can say is that I WANT MY WENDY STAMPS NOW!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. These are really cool, Anika! Absolutely love anything Wendy. Hope your stamps arrive soon!

    ReplyDelete