Tuesday 6 July 2010

A week of firsts .... ATC's


I'm having a week of first times, starting off with ATC's. Previous attempts to make them have kinda failed but this time it just worked. I made this butterfly ATC to enter a few challenges out there.

Compendium of Curiosities Challenge
I'm loving this challenge, it actually makes me look at the book and try the techniques rather than just having it sit on the shelf. So this week it's shabby chic and that's how the background was created. I made a set of 3 (see below) and all backgrounds were created using the technique.

One of their challenges is 'Shades o blue' so my little blue butterfly is fluttering over there too.

Of course an ATC wouldnt be just that if I didn't trade it too, so I'm joining in on their ATC swap, the theme is 'Wings'.


Here is the whole set that's being sent off.



18 comments:

  1. Anika, your ATCs are gorgeous! I love the elegance of your designs, and the lucky recipients are going to be thrilled!

    Once again, you've created a Compendium-inspired masterpiece. Three, in fact! Thanks so much for joining the fun.

    ♥~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look wonderful and so great your doing the challenges from Tims book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I really love that one on the left. Very unique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely set to get your swap going...

    Thanks for plating with the Stampman challenge this time
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anika, they are all lovely! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully done! Thanks for playing along at Gingersnap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are terrific, love them. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOh, these are all fabulous! Glad you enjoyed making them. Thanks for playing along at The Stamp Man ATC challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all of these ATC's I am mad about these little cards, look forward to seeing you over at the Stampman ATC swap - never know I might be lucky to get them lol; :-)

    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow these are stunning Anika, this is how I expected my ATCs to turn out - but they didn't lol :)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm an ATC addict, I really like each of your ATC, the swirls and pearls are fab on the 3rd one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for joining in our challenge over at the Stamp Man.. lovely to see your ATC's. They're beautiful. Well done!

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are lovely - simple but elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning ATC's Anika, I think they are all superb, someone is going to be very lucky to receive them! Thanks for joining in with our swaps.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are lovely! Thanks for joining us at Gingersnap Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just to let you know that I'm the lucky receiver of your blue butterfly atc!

    ReplyDelete