Thursday 29 July 2010

BLOG CANDY WINNER!!!

Hello there wonderful people....
today I reached 50 followers, so may I say thanks to all my followers! I have drawn my candy thanks to the help of random.org and the winner is......

ANITA WELLS..... Number 8

Congratulations Anita, can you please email me with you address.
Thia has been a fun experience and I enjoyed visiting new blogs that I may otherwise not have come across. So I reckon a new candy will be on the cards soon.... with a vintage theme. Watch this space.

3 comments:

  1. OMG, How exciting, thanks Anika, look forward to receiving your candy. Tahnks again, Anita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Anita,
    Enjoy the candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Anita - have fun with all your yummy candy!! :D xx

    ReplyDelete