Monday 26 July 2010

CCC #7

Just back from a weeks holidays in Spain I have been looking forward to playing with my stamps again and of course joining the CCC. It's not just that no.7 is actually my favourite number but it also happens to be my favourite technique - tinted vision fragments.


So for my entry this week I have made a keyring. I have not actually used a fragment but memory glass and a frame. The technique is still the same otherwise. I framed an old photo of me and my sister that I printed out in a sepia effect.









If you havent joined in the Compendium challenge yet then do so here.

17 comments:

  1. Anika, it's spectacular! What a sweet photo of you and your sister, and the flipside is lovely, too. You did the technique perfectly on the Memory Glass.

    I hope you had a wonderful holiday, and am so happy to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the way you used the spinner as a charm! And the framed art is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea- and it has turned out really well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea, you and your sister look so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super idea to make a keyring! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally gorgeous. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great keyring, I only have memory glass and am going to use it too.
    Love your work. B xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea to do it double sided. It turned out just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable and the keychain was a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful idea...love the heart and the charms you picked!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mmmmmm this is so lovely great idea

    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun way to do the challenge and useful too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your keyring is absolutely lovely! (I too used memory glass and frame) Great idea using personal photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Keyring extraordinaire ! Love it.

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  15. A useful creation . . . a key chain! Nice job there!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Why didn't I think to use the technique on memory glass, I went and purchased some fragments specially for the challenge. Well done you for using your imagination to produce a very unique piece. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the keychain idea! This is really terrific.

    ReplyDelete