Tuesday 13 July 2010

A few more ATC's.....

I think I got myself addicted to making ATC's now. There are just so quick and easy and great to try new techniques on.
I bought some more paper artsy stamps the other day so i gave the tree one a quick test run on this atc. It's embossed in clear powder then inked over in a dark blue. I made this for Hels Sunday Stamper Challenge. The theme is BLUE (did you guess?!)













This one just "happened". You know when you got a piece of card, randomly ink it up, maybe grab a background stamp nearby, this one happened to be the script stamp. And then I thought WORDS! So I popped out a few grungeboard letters, painted them with traditional tan and inked them with staz on timber.









This one I made for the Compendium of Curiosities Challenge, this week we are playing with distress embossing powders.


And I just noticed I've gone past the 1000 visitor mark, yippie!!!!

12 comments:

  1. These are really great, Anika. Just love them. Keep cranking out this great art, and you'll be over 2000, soon, I'm a thinkin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these ATC's, they're gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab ATCs Anika & congratulations on getting all those visitors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all great and I particularly like that tree, it looks fab in blue. Great achievement too over the 1,000, well done. Tracy Evans x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anika, you're an ATC goddess by now! These are all wonderful, and I'm loving your Distress Powder work for the Compendium Challenge. Well done, girlfriend, and congrats on your visitor count. Lori's right-- it's just a matter of time before you have 2000... then 5000.... ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all brilliant, my favourite is the words one. Congratulations on all of your visitors x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful atcs. Love the colours and stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  8. FAB ATC's Anika, love that you used Trad Tan LOL Thanks for joining in with the SUnday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anika, your distressed EP card turned out beautifully. I also like the ATCs you recently made.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OK, I really like all of these, but WANT your blue life tree.

    That piece needs to be framed and displayed and ogled.

    Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are all wonderful! Love the time piece!!!

    ReplyDelete