Tuesday 2 November 2010

Compendium of Curiosities Challenge - Industrial Grunge


It's been a while since I last joined in on the Compendium Challenge. I have missed it but I've just been too busy with other things and of course I was on holiday.
So this week it's Industrial Grunge. Can't say that I had tried it before. And I don't think I will be using this technique much in the future but at least I've tried it once.
And of course it had to be a christmas card, it's the only thing I'm making at the moment.... card wise anyway.
Only 53 days til christmas, yeah!!!!

7 comments:

  1. It's a great card, I love the background and the colour of the letters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the rusty look and the background - so REAL and grungy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it...the corrugation looks great! and the technique came out wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anika, it's wonderful to see you again! I hope you had a great holiday. :-)

    I think your card turned out beautifully! You did the technique so well, and used it to create a really unique an dynamic card. I love all that texture! The neutral tones are a great approach to the Christmas theme, and the snowflakes give it just the right touch of sweetness.

    I hope we see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant! I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, your card is gorgeous! It reminds me of the copper patina embellishments that are so expensive!

    ReplyDelete