Wednesday 10 November 2010

Something hidden - Artistic Stamper Challenge

Something hidden is the theme on the Artistic Stamper Creative Team Blog, so I decided to make this box card..... it has to be a christmas card, it's all I'm allowed to do at the moment.
Although making all them cards and buying presents now made me count down days to christmas and running round like a mad woman telling everyone at work how many days til christmas. Ah well..... christmas spirit.

So I've been wanting to make a card that laces up for ages, always loved laced up things for some reason.
It's white linen card simply folded, holes punched out and laced up........... but there is a secret...... open the card and there is......







......a little silver snowflake charm. The message reads.... A Snowflake is a winter's butterfly.
There goes, my first lace up card and it's being entered into the Artistic Stamper Challenge.

1 comment: