I stamped onto tissues and cut the words out then stuck them onto the goblet carefully using a gel medium (like Golden Medium Matte). When that had dried I started playing with some alcohol inks. I used various browns, some currant. I also dribbled some glossy accents down the side to get drips. And then I just decorated it with some halloween decorations like plastic spiders and bugs, spider webs and some dried plants and leaves.
I tied some old lace round the stem and also tied some rusty old bells to it.
It's really the kinda project where you can use up some old bits of junk and craft leftovers and get messy with alcohol inks. It would also work nicely on old aluminium cookware, bowls, metal jugs.... anything that screams witches brew at you really.