Saturday 16 October 2010

Maya Road Flower Clock


I can finally share with you a project I made weeks ago, and it took me weeks too. It was one of the things I made for the Stamper of the year competition but I then didn't feel like sending for some reason or the other. I used a Maya Road chipboard book in sape of a flower. I couldn't get this in the UK so I had to order it in from the US. In fact many things on this project I especially ordered for this. But now I have a rather large collection of Maya Road mini chipboards to play with in future projects.
I really like the little tree, I covered the top in green utee and then pressed the trunk in, it works so well.
There is lots to discover in these little pictures and as I like making useful objects i thought a cock be perfect.

I am also entering this into the Artistic Stamper Challenge where this month's theme is Layers.






2 comments:

  1. Wow! If you rejected this the other stuff must be more than fabulous! Good luck with the comp :)
    xoxo Sioux
    Thanks for sharing at the Artistic Stamper

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your clock, so pretty! You should have entered it cos it is lush... thank you for joinin in with the AS CT challenge :O))

    ReplyDelete