I really wanted to try out the new alterations tree die and the frame kinda developed from there. I paintd a frame in trad tan and then I didnt want to do the usual swiping of ink, stamping script across is, so I just had my alcohol inks out and started playing with that and it gives this really nice autumny effect on the frame. I then cut a lot of tattered leaves from shrinkies and stamped them with script and also used alcohol inks on them, when they shrunk tho they went REALLY dark, darker than I wanted, but never mind. To them leaves I also added some acetate punch outs, also stamped with script.
I kinda just kept adding things to the frame and this is the result, it looks really odd I find, but I kinda like it.
So I am entering this into the Simon says Challenge, where the theme is autumn colours.