Wednesday 13 October 2010

Stamp and show us some metal.....


antjes bracelet
Originally uploaded by Anikraft

I think it's time once more for me to enter the challenge at Simon says Stamp and Show. And this week it's metal. I made this bracelet for my sister, hope she doesnt read this, ooops.

I have to admit the stamping is minimal but it's there. I basically punched some circle from the Tim Holtz Lost and Found paper stack. I inked some of the edges. The heart charm on the end is inked with distress ink and stamped. The picture in the centre is my sister and I and the years are our birth years.

Check out the big size picture in my Flickr stream, I'm sorry the picture wouldnt upload the right way round in blogger. They really need to do something about that.

1 comment:

  1. OMW...your sister is just going to CHERISH THIS!!


    thanks bunches for playing along with the Design Teamies and Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete