Tuesday 25 October 2011

Text ATC's and my upcoming blog-over


Things have been a little quiet on my blog for a week or so now. I was just catching up on life, you know cleaning, cooking, washing, shopping.... xmas shopping!!! And I don't wanna stress myself too much always having to produce things to show here. I feel I put myself under a lot of pressure. So I have decided to have a little blog break, I'll still post the odd challenge as I love taking part in some challenge. But for the next 2-3 weeks it'll be real quiet here. Cause I'm having a BLOG-OVER! No that's not a hangover for blogs, it's a make over for blogs. I feel the design of my blog is a bit tired I just want to make it that much nicer to look at, a cleaner blog if you know what I mean. So I won't be resting as I'll be working on that and also a DT application.


I just want a fresh "start" for my blog as I'm getting more interest in my work, guest designer invites etc I just feel I owe people to up my game a bit. Posts may become fewer in the future but the quality will be going up. I am hoping to do more tutorials, there will definitely be another blog candy coming up before christmas, after all it's the time of year to give away goodies. Overall an improvement, I have come a long way from my card making early last year to the grungy and sometimes colourful mixed media creations I do nowadays.



In the meantime I leave you with 2 ATC's I rustled up last night using one of my favourite stamps from Art Journey, the text background. It just work so well with absolutely everything. I am entering these into the Text Challenge at The Art Journey Challenge.



5 comments:

  1. You will be missed.
    However, take your time!
    Hugs, kissinia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ATCs! Thanks for joining us at Art Journey Challenge # 14!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous ATCs! Great use of text, and I love how you combined it with stitching!!
    Thanks or this wonderful entry for AJC#14!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely again. I really like text in all its forms and like the way you've used it here. penny

    ReplyDelete