Friday 21 October 2011

Artsy Crafts with Lynne Perrella

I'm sure I mentioned the fab Artsy Crafts workshop I went to at weekend a few times. Well today I'd like to share with you the project we created on the saturday with Lynne Perrella.

My piece is very tame and neutral in colour whereas everyone else went a bit colourcrazy with a lot of stenciling and bright colours. I kinda wish I had done something more colourful but maybe I just felt a bit scared. Nevertheless, if you have seen my recent colourful tags inspired by Lynne you know that her colourful creations have rubbed off on me in the end.


I just added some finishing touches to this today with a bit of ideaology and spray inks. It is not my favourite piece but as I said before sometimes it's about the journey not the destination.

1 comment:

  1. This is totally beautiful. I love the background you have created. penny

    ReplyDelete