Saturday 22 October 2011

Crafty Advent Calendar Swap..... come and join in the fun

Do you love Christmas? Do you love the time leading up to Christmas? Making decorations and cards and writing little lists of what to get for everyone? If you do then maybe you'd like to join in my little advent calendar?

I got the idea from my bloggy friend Milla in Finland, she just started hers and I loved the idea so much that I just have to make one of my own.

The idea is that you pick a day and for that day you send me a little present. In return I send you one, whether you use it as part of your own advent calendar or just have a little extra pressie to open at Christmas thats your choice. This is a good opportunity to get to know other people and their crafts, browse your swapees blog and find out what they like. Email them. Ask questions. And then send a little present they will enjoy. This could be anything from a handmade item, crafty items such as charms, ribbon etc. A stamp you may have spare. Or you could go out and buy a small something. It's not about spending lots of money, it's about sharing the love for christmas and getting to know people.

I myself love anything crafty, I love stamps and Tim Holtz grungy style stuff. Vintage. Old photos. Photobooth pictures. Rusty keys. Ribbons and fibers. I do love nice socks, even though they aren't crafty. My boyfriend collects Tic Tacs so any foreign (by foreign I mean not german or british) ones be fab. Small notebooks. Jordi Labanda illustrated things. Art Journaling. These are just a few of my likes.

So if that sounds like something you would like to be part of then leave a comment and/or email me at anikraft@hotmail.co.uk.

1.
2. Milla
3.
4.
5.
6.
7. Heni
8.
9.
10. Milla
11.
12. Chloe
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19. Swap Bot
20. Milla
21. Swap Bot
22. Swap Bot
23. Swap Bot
24. Swap Bot

No comments:

Post a Comment