Thursday 20 October 2011

More inspiration fom Lynne Perrella

If you have seen my recent tags in true Lynne Perrella style (one I showed was actually made by her) you will not be surprised to see this strangely colourful mirror.
I love working on these Ikea mirrors, cheap and cheerful and plenty of space to decorate on. I used a whole lot of old family photos here and went mad with paints, stencils and crayons. Loving the messy way of crafting at the moment and not caring and planning things too much, just grab some crayons and go.
Not a hundred percent on whether I like this particular piece but it's not always about the finished piece is it, it's about the fun you had creating it. And what you can learn from it.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this and will use it to inspire me to alter the two mirrors I have just acquired! Thank you. penny

    ReplyDelete