Tuesday 1 March 2011

Alter it monthly - March Theme - TIME

This month the theme over at ALTER IT MONTHLY is Time. A theme that has been done many times before and will be done many more times in the future, cause it's just timeless.
It's a particular favourite of mine and I have many ideas and thoughts on that theme but just not enough time to craft......

So I decided to make a clock, very fitting I thought. I used Terra texture paste for this and stamped into it. I dried it with a heatgun, quite closely so it bubbles up and gives an extra bit of texture and bumps. I then painted it quite roughly with Precious metal paints. I then rubbed over some silver Viva Gold paste, so I basically used all Viva products. I just love them, they are fab.

Come and join in this month's challenge with a chance of winning a great prize too!!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG!Anika!
    This is amazing!
    I love texture and that metal look.
    This one really is timeless!
    Great job!
    Hugs!
    Sandra!

    ReplyDelete