Thursday 24 March 2011

Accidental ATC's are the best

Whilst trying to make the ATC on the right I also by accident made the one on the left. I used a cream card base and stamped the Ephemeral Background from Artistic Outpost on it with distress ink. As we all know distress ink stays wet for quite a while and when I went to stamp the persepective image and sprinkle it with embossing powder, a lot of the powder stuck to the distress ink. So I just brushed it all off and decided to start again. But I liked the faintly stamped image of the perspective columns and used it to create this ATC. The design I actually wanted to achieve is the one on the right, I let the distress ink background dry for ages and that time the embossing powder didnt stick to it.



I really love both these atc's as i love that column stamp. But the accidental atc is my favourite. I may have to try use that design to make a card with it, I'm just in love with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment