Monday 7 March 2011

New Art Parts and catching up.....

I've just had a 2 day weekend, it's amazing, everyone should try it! Oh hang on, it's just me who normally only gets 1 day off a week. Bugger.
So I finally had a full day crafting today and I managed to catch up on a lot of things like my magazine contributions and Alter it monthly. And got a chance to play with some metal (more of that later in the week) and also had a little play with the new art parts pocket watch, when I first saw it I knew I had to have them! It's amazing. I used an Artistic Outpost image here and filled the whole thing with UTEE afterwards and sprinkled some beads on top. I really like these, but still not quite sure how to display them. Any great suggestions please leave a comment. Maybe stick a few on a canvas and display them on the wall?

I also managed to bring my Flickr Gallery up to date and got to put all new pictures on my Website next. Still keeping busy and plenty more overtime hours at work to come but at least I feel like I'm on top of things again. Yeah!!!

Also really wanting to do more workshops this year, maybe artsy crafts or something to do with art journalling. I'll have to do my research and get planning!!

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Anika I think mounting a collection on a canva would look fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful! Wish you more days off so that you can make more lovely things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a box frame? Or simply hang from one of those things used for jewellery?

    ReplyDelete