Thursday 24 November 2011

Spanish Leather Bracelets

A while back I mentioned some leather jewellery I saw in Spain during my summer holiday, well when I got back from my holiday it took me a while to find all the amazing clasps they had used in the creations. They are made from Zamak, an anti-allergenic zinc alloy. All these pieces are made in spain and I ended up ordering an awful lot of clasps and charms and pendants. And also this leather band in all sorts of really nice colours. It took me until now to make anything worthwhile out of all the bits.




So today I wanna share with you these 3 bracelets, which are really easy to make. Very simple but I think it's their simplicity that makes them so nice. The colours of the leather are really vibrant.

So it goes to show that things don't have to be overcomplicated to be pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment