Tuesday 8 November 2011

The Craft Barn Calendar Challenge - Week 9

Only a few more calendars to go at The Craft Barn Calendar Challenge. I think this week's one is my favourite so far. I used some Tim Holtz paper which was already in the style of the theme - old paper and red lines.
The photo of me and my sis I used LOADS and I often have some cut out ones lying around my desk so I just grabbed them and the calendar just came together somehow. I added the wire instead of a ribbon, almost like another red line threading its way through the piece.

So there you have it, week 9 completed.

I have also decided that my newly styled blog will be revealed this weekend, I am yet to decide whether its sunday or monday, depends on how much i get done in the next few days. I am currently working on photos of new projects i have done and would like to share. set up a little "studio" in my living room today taking photos of everything, takes much longer than i thought but hopefully they'll be worth it. Until then.....

11 comments:

  1. Absolutely love your calendar. The picture being your own is such a special touch. Stunning! penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great calendar, so vintage, (sorry no reflection on your photo...)and great design. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely interpretation, this theme, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous page and I too love the personal touch with the addition of you and your sister's photo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh it is wonderful Anika! Hope you are doing well, not working too hard! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it that you have used a photo of yourself and sis on this page. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've just found the craft barn blog and have looked through all the calendar challenges and viewed all your creations so far. I'd say you've got some very lucky recipients on your Christmas list. Love your work!
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work! love your calendar
    isa

    ReplyDelete