Saturday 26 November 2011

Craft Stamper Christmas Card Inspiration featuring Stampotique

Do you read any craft magazines? Do you keep them or maybe pass them on or throw them out after a while? Well I loooove my magazines and they are taking up a fair bit of space but every so often I find myself going through them again and again. And everytime I find new inspiration. Whether it's a project using stamps that I didn't have before but own now or maybe it's just something that didn't interest me before but suddenly it does. So I found myself looking through a Craft Stamper issue from a year ago and found a christmas hanging Kate Crane made using Stampotique and Tim Holtz stamps. I took that idea and created my own little christmas card collection. I used a different character and sentiment but I re-created the same background following her steps. I love them for their vibrant colours and crazy "Uncle Buck" character, he don't look like he loves christmas too much, hehe.

I am entering this into the "Backgrounds" Challenge at The Artistic Stamper.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards - love that humour and the stamps are wonderful but the backgrounds are absolutely yummy. My fave colours of this time of year x

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUSNESS indeedily Ani... loving those bright colours... I read all my mags, have a mahoosive collection of them now and it is great to revisit old ones to get the old juices flowing again... thanks for joining in with the Artistic Stamper challenge hun x

    ReplyDelete