Sunday 26 September 2010

I have Wendy Vecchi Art Parts, OMG ..... and the Stamp Man blog hop.....

Bit of a double post here. I have managed to get my grubby, inky hands on some Wendy Vecchi Art Parts..... and my boyfriend actually thought I've gone nut when I told him he will have to sleep in the spare room tonight cause I'll be cuddling up to my shiny new art parts. Men, they just don't understand!!!
Can't wait to get making with them, maybe tomorrow as it is craft day for me, but already have a fair few things planned so they may have to stay in their bags a little longer!!

Also, there is a fab blog hop happening over on The Stamp Man Challenge Blog, check it out. Some fab work to see during the hop and if you join in their Altered Challenge you can win cool prizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment