Tuesday 28 September 2010

CAS Christmas card .... Wee Memories Challenge

If you don't know what CAS means (I didn't before this challenge) it stands for Clean and Simple.
As I am still making christmas cards (and will be til the end of the year I guess) I was really keen to use my new Darkroom Door stamps and came up with the card on the right. I would say it is most certainly simple. It was so quick to make, unbelievable. I am worried it is too simple, but I just like it. It says everything it needs to say, clean lines, it's definitely a favourite of mine.
It is for the Wee Memories challenge and I shall pop over there now to enter it.
Laters!

I am adding more candy to my currently running candy later in the week, so spread the word if you haven't already and join in for a chance of winning!

1 comment:

  1. Great card! Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories.

    ReplyDelete