Friday 10 September 2010

Card Patterns Challenge entry.... and I'm finally in Christmas mood


It's been a while since my last Card Patterns entry so time to get back into it. And I have finally gotten myself motivated to make christmas cards, about time. Waiting for some christmas stamps orders to come in, although unfortunately one of them has been posted to my German address and I'm now waiting for them to come back to England via my parents. Shame, I was looking forward to them stamps the most. Will have to make do without them for another week or so.

So I rustled up this little card on the left there. Always wanted to try stamping into UTEE, it works really well, but doing 3 layers of UTEE resulted in my whole living room getting covered in the stuff. Thanks god for hoovers.
It's a fun technique and I'll be playing with it a bit more on monday!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the bold colors you used. Thanks for playing along with us at Card Patterns.

    ReplyDelete