Monday 14 February 2011

We're off to see the wizard....

Having been working on Wizard since the beginning of January means that I have not been able to get DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD out of my head! It is really rather annoying when you find yourself singing it over and over in your head. But hey, there's worse things I'm sure.

So I wish you all a Happy Valentine's Day and wanna share with you one of my wizard cards, of course it has to be the tin man with his lovely heart as it's valentine's day.
I'm currently busy making cards for everyone at work ready for opening night. Think I should really make a list and see how many I need.

Don't forget to check out The Artistic Outpost site with their fab stamps and their blog too! The set I've used here is called Oz Collage.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful coloring! Thanks for using Artistic Outpost images.

    ReplyDelete