Monday 21 February 2011

I'm off to see the wizard yet again.....

As mentioned before I'm busy working on my Wizard of Oz cards at the moment and here is another 3 creations I rustled up yesterday. The idea with the brick embossing folder did come from the Artistic Outpost Website though, I love looking through their gallery for ideas, you should try it out some time!


Also check out the Artistic Outpost Blog for more great ideas and their referral program where you can win vouchers to their shop. I'm off to link my cards now!!

I also came up with a card for Glinda, it's a tall card, a format I don't really use much, but it works well here.
It's a plain white card with a small fairy and sprakly background and some gems. Quick and easy.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful OZ cards! Thanks for using Artistic Outpost images.

    ReplyDelete