Sunday 4 December 2011

Stampotique Designers Challenge - Non traditional Christmas Cards

A non-traditional Christmas card is the theme at Stampotique. No red or green allowed. Well, there is definitely no red or green in my card and I think Uncle Buck is as non-traditional as you can get. Doesn't he look handsome with his crown?

I'm not sure who I will be sending this card to, maybe someone who isn't too keen on Christmas, hehe.






Now as for this card it started off as a card to enter into the challenge but it turned out too red, even though I used my orange distress inks and for the writing I used stamps other than Stampotique, one of the challenge requirements. But nevertheless I absolutely adore this card, I just love the little goblin stamp, probably my best purchase this year. And I just wanted to share the card so there you go.








9 comments:

  1. Love both of these - great cards x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol This is just perfect! Thanks for the smile! oh, and thanks for joining Stampotique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hihihihi this is so fun!!! thanks for sharing your creation at SDC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are fantastic! Thanks for joining us at SDC # 43.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards. How clever! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, I love both of these! Especially love the Christmas elf!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab cards, they both made me smile! Thanks for joining the Stampotique designer's challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both of these are fab cards! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique.

    ReplyDelete