Thursday 1 September 2011

Alter it monthly - September Theme - Trees & Twigs

It's Alter it monthly time again.
I had two months out from the DT as the themes were a lil bit not my cup of tea and so the amazing Kim Dellow took my place for two months. She did a much better job of the 2 themes than I ever could have so a huge thank you!

This month the theme is trees and twigs. Any kinda trees, parts of trees you get the idea.
As I have been making a lot of canvases recently it just had to be one for this theme, and here is my tree of thoughts.
I have recently done a photo tutorial on how I create my messy, painty backgrounds so scroll down for earlier posts if you fancy getting painty yourself.

I hope you do join us for this months challenge, there is of course a prize up for grabs from our lovely sponsor Calico Crafts. So I'll cu there!

No comments:

Post a Comment