Tuesday 30 August 2011

FELLOW STAMPERS - I need a small favour...... please read.....

Hi everyone.....
I had an idea last night, it's a little something I want to make for my nephew. For this I require stamped people/characters such as the Stampotique people and Dylusions ones or others similar size. Style doesnt matter. Can be imaginary creatures too. Maybe you can think of other companies who have similar character stamps? Then I'd love to hear from you.
What favour am I after you are wondering? Well, I can't buy all these stamps just to use them once, it would not make sense. I have looked at buying a few and I am hoping to get others with the help of YOU! If you have stamps like the mentioned above and wouldnt mind stamping these for me once or twice (in black, staz on or archival on strong white card) then I would be ever so grateful. Of course I will pay for any materials, postage and offer any stamped images or something interesting from my own stash (embellies, altered art stuff etc). Basically a little swap. So if you feel like helping out a fellow crafter get in touch. Either leave a message and I'll contact you or email me at anikraft@hotmail.co.uk.
Thanks for reading!!!

1 comment: