Wednesday 21 September 2011

Pocket Calendar "Hearts"

It's week number two at The Craft Barn Calendar Challenge and I have made this little pocket calendar. The cover is Stampotique and goes with their Black/White and some colour challenge. The hearts are embossed and coloured with distress inks. I bound the whole book and yes......





I stamped the inside too. Months and days all handstamped. I put the weekends in red other than that I didnt put the days, it's just for myself to put in my handbag and mark the odd appointment and stuff. I just thought maybe it was silly to make it white, it'll get so grubby in my bag.


15 comments:

  1. Loving all your little books, this is a great idea. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this little calendar!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, the hearts look lovely. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful pocket calendar! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designers Challenge # 38.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome little book...so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do like the hearts... nice page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a simply gorgeous little book and so inventive making it into a calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful idea and I love the touches of red in the heart stamp. Thanks for joining the Stampotique designer's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your book is lovely!!! What a great idea! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. another great entry this week.
    Thanks for playing with us Anika
    Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pocket calendar, thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's so beautiful. Enjoy!
    Thank you for joining us at Stampotique Designers Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute little book - & so useful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello there Anika, Beautiful work, love all the hearts:0) Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete