Friday 22 July 2011

Bottle cap fridge magnets



I've recently come across some bottle cap fridge magnets in a shop and thought what a fab idea. I had already bought some bottle caps previously and the epoxy dome stickers and these caps fit one of my circle punches perfectly.
So I got making.
Some images work better than others, just give it a go.
For these I used stamped images but I think they'd also look fab using old photos or maybe even magazine clippings. Anything you can punch out really.

I think they'll make a nice addition to my display at the craft fair next week. I am a little nervous about my first fair but also excited. Hope the weathers nice.






More of a detailed view here, I used one of the hero arts background stamp - pop dots for the ones on the left. The butterfly is out of a bigger image by Paperbag Studios.

No comments:

Post a Comment