Thursday 19 August 2010

Stick, Stick, Stickles - Compendium Challenge Time

Always looking forward to the compendium challenge on mondays, I get really excited around 12 o'clock and eagerly await the new post at 1.
So this week it's stickles time. I'm not much of a fan of stickles, just never really use glitter glue that much. But I do own 2 distress stickles (only because I won them or they came with a pack of things) and I actually made a point of ordering another 2 colours this week - green and white, thought they may come in handy for christmas cards.

As you can see I made yet another grungeflower card. Can't get enough of them. See the bottle cap in the centre, I squeezed that full of stickles too. So yeah, stickles everywhere.
Until next week! Ta da!

7 comments:

  1. I love the flower with a bottle cap! I am going to start saving bottlecaps!! Cool... thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea of filling the bottle cap with distress tickles. Its a lovely card. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the alteration dies.
    What a good idea filling the bottle cap!!

    Greetzzzz Scrap-in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card! I agree, a great idea for the bottlecap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bottlecaps...yay! A new idea....wait something more to fill my studio with..uh oh! Seriously though I love your idea and the card is beatuiful! :) Nan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't get enough of those fabulous grunge flowers, either! You did such a great job with this card, and the Distress-Stickle-filled bottle cap is so clever! Gorgeous background, too. I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your grunge flowers! The bottle cap is a great center piece for the flower! You started something with that!

    ReplyDelete