Thursday 19 August 2010

More moleskine notebooks and more of my folksy venture

I had a whole lot of moleskine notebooks lying around here so I thought I should do something with them. In fact I have a whole huge box of things that are waiting to be altered/painted/decorated, got to work my way through that and stop buying new stuff.

So here are the 2 notebooks I liked the most out of the ones I made. I put them on folksy, trying to find out what sells on there and what doesn't, so I'm putting up a lot of random items to sell and see how it goes.

GO TO MY FOLKSY SHOP.



This is also being entered into the Simon says Challenge, the theme is 'Make a gift'.









This is using some paper artsy stamps I really like, it's a cure little row of houses. I just coloured them with brush markers and added some glossy accents. Very quick and easy.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely notebooks, love the stamp you've used on Song Bird.
    Kay x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moleskin notebooks are the best!! and these are so cool - especially awesome for sparking creativity :)

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a GREAT gift!!!! I love both these notebooks, so cute & practical! THANKS for joining us at Simon Says Stamp this week!
    Chris & the DT

    ReplyDelete