Saturday 23 April 2011

Good enough for a prince....


Of course it's the Royal Wedding next week and what more inspiration could one need to make some wedding cards.


I have struggled with the theme before as I always think traditionally like white colours and clean and simple cards but who says wedding cards have to be white? I quite like these 2 cards and the aged look, I used antique linen distress ink which is great on white, gives things a nice aged look and is very subtle.


I recently got hold of a pack of these tattered angels chipboard frames. They are beautiful, unfortunately out of stock everywhere but I found em in an online shop in Germany. I may have to buy some more before they completely disappear, they are just so pretty and have a nice embossed finish.


No comments:

Post a Comment