Thursday 9 December 2010

Tim's 12 tags of Christmas......

I've been very busy trying to catch up on Tim's tags and I can finally share one with you I made the other day. It's day 3 and I would say one of the easier ones.
Some days he's just got so many steps and techniques it takes a while to put it all together, but you learn lots along the way! Try out a few of his techniques and discover new ways of using his products. He's a genius!!!

I had to substitute a few things on this tag, but as it's all about inspiration there is no wrong or right.

I am entering this into the Artistic Stamper Challenge as so many other tag followers too. Hehe. It's great to see everyone's take on the tags. Can't wait for tomorrows one, yeah!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the catching up - they are very time consuming these little works of art - Sir Tim has a lot to answer for lol, stunning tag, your flower and birdie turned out perfectly - thanks for sharing xxx

    ReplyDelete