Thursday 3 June 2010

Vintage findings frame....


Here is the other frame I created the other day. If you have read my previous posts you'll know I had a whole week of crackle painting frame just to get the technique right so that was the third frame I did, just needed to decorate it. So I had a little play with a memory frame and some vintage findings from a flea market in Germany (3 huge halls full of stuff to look through, amazing, got to go back next time I'm home!!!). I bought the fabric tape measure there (beats the idea-ology ruler ribbon by miles I reckon!). The snaps I bought a whole box of. The old coins are old German Pfennige, my dad used to collect money so he had a whole box and let me have some. Same with the key, my dad had a whole box of them so I just had to have some!!!


I'm entering this into the quote challenge at Gingersnap cause I love working with any of the Tim Holtz stamps quotes, they are a great start for creating art work around. And with the daydreaming girl stamp it all just ties in so nicely.




I haven't forgotten the the blog candy I promised, I have been really busy, well I'm just at work all the time. Friday to Sundays is the busiest at work, so I am hoping to put up my candy on Sunday. It's coming, promised.

3 comments:

  1. Great collage! Love all that you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love what you have doen with the flee market findings I remeber the German money I lived there as a child for a few years and it was the best time in my child hood a fantastic country and wonderful people

    Love DAwn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love your layers! Thanks for playing the Gingersnap Creations Quote Challenge!

    ReplyDelete