Sunday 20 June 2010

For my dad....



Since it's Father's Day (in the UK) today I thought I share this card for you that I made for my dad. even though it's not Father's Day at home (in Germany) I sent him a card anyway. I used an old photo of my dad as a boy with a little metal frame and filled it with glossy accents. I first filled it with crackle accents but when it had dried you couldnt see the picture at all anymore which was a shame, it was just so blurred. So I started again and used glossy accents this time. And of course I had to use the memo pins embellishments, I am loving them at the moment. So there you go, my dad's card.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card! Love the use of the metal frame, and the burlap type fabric is awesome, they both add a lot of texture and interest.

    ReplyDelete