Monday 5 April 2010

Happy Easter Monday!!!

It's been a busy and exciting day. Had to make a bunch of birthday card for people and they all turned out really nice, I'm pleased. I'll be posting some photos tomorrow. And I'm rather excited, I won the hero arts stamp set on the sketch 57 challenge over on Card Patterns. Haven't won anything since I was a child, and I'm loving Hero Arts at the moment, so I'm very pleased!!!

There is 2 pictures I want to add as I'm entering the Tuesday Taggers Challenge, the theme this week is bugs! I cant seem to post the photos in this post, they are always the wrong way up and I insert them, has anyone had the same problems? No matter how much I rotate them and then upload them, they are always the wrong way. Very frustrating. If anyone know how to overcome this problem give me a shout!!

No comments:

Post a Comment