Wednesday 8 June 2011

Monochrome plus one colour challenge....


Whilst working on some cards and ideas the other day I ended up with this background that I inked with a mask using black distress ink. I quickly grabbed my Art Journey writing stamp and popped it on and voila, a really quick and easy card.

And it goes perfectly with the theme at The Artistic Stamper this month - monochrome plus one colour.

My first card was black with aged mahogany lettering, so I decided to make another one with aged mahogany spots and black lettering.

4 comments:

  1. Fab cards... simple yet really striking! Thanks for playing along at the Artistic Stamper challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant cards! Thanks for joining the challenge Anika! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the CAS cards and colours you used very effective....thanks for playing with the colour challenge at The Artistic Stamper
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! love the simplicity, and thank you for joining in The Artistic Stamper challenge

    ReplyDelete