Friday 27 May 2011

Would YOU like to get published?

Some of my regular readers might already know I have been contributing to a stamp magazine for about half a year now. For those of you who don't know, I make things and write how-to's for the magazine JUST STAMPS - EINFACH STEMPELN. It is entirely in German, but don't let this put you off.

We are always running challenges for our readers to take part and we welcome contributions from all over the world. The upcoming challenges are:

SHOES (Deadline 31st July)
CHECKS (Deadline 31st August)
TISSUE TAPE (Deadline 31st August)
CHOCOLATES (Deadline 30th September)
ALICE IN WONDERLAND (Deadline 30th October)

If you are interested in any of the themes and would like to contribute or want more information then feel free to email me at anikraft@hotmail.co.uk.

Any submissions need to have stamping on it and have to be received by me by the deadline, it's a UK address you would be sending these to. Descriptions and list of materials will need to be in English, these will then be translated by me should your submission get picked.


Don't hesitate to contact me on the subject or if you'd like to contribute anything from cards, ATCs, tags etc then email me for my address on where to send them.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great mag! Will have a think about this.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Das waere ja toll, wenn eine meiner Karten veroeffentlicht wuerde, mal sehen, ob mir was einfaellt.....

    ReplyDelete