Thursday 11 August 2011

Fashionable Stamping Challenges and yet another canvas....


As always I have been really busy and there just hasnt been enough time to craft and blog. But I got up really early on Monday to get working on some canvases and in true German fashion I have been very efficient and created 4 canvases at once. It's quite handy cause whilst one dries you can get working on another one and make the most of the time.

Oh, I also had to chase the postie halfway down the road in my slippers on Monday, lucky I did cause the parcel he had for me contained my new Dina Wakley stamp which I love and now I want all the others too. I used it straight away for this canvas. I am loving the beige/teal colour combination at the moment - I think they work so well together.

So I am entering this into the Fashionable Stamping Challenges where the theme is "Anything goes".

Also I have been asked on flickr whether I'd consider doing a tutorial for my painty backgrounds and how I created some of my mirrors recently so I have decided to do one and will get working on that next week. So watch this space!

6 comments:

  1. Oh I adore the grungy look of this canvas, good job you got that stamp off the postman because we all get to look at it now. I agree with you that colour combination is great.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.

    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful piece, love the saying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Great sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A totally gorgeous background and love the grungy look. Fabulous text and image too - those words are so true.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at the first Fashionable Stamping challenge and hope to see you again.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete