Monday 11 October 2010

Altered Element Design Team..... so excited!!!!

Having spent all my time on finishing my stamper of the year entries I've not had time to share some really exciting news! I made the new Altered Element Design Team!! Yippie!!!

If you have never been to The Altered Element website, check it out here. It's a fab shop that stocks all sorts of goodies for mixed media art, jewellery making and lots of other great crafts.

I am really excited about this little venture. Our first theme is Enchanted and I have ordered my materials and can't wait to get started.

I also briefly met the lovely Lynne of The Altered Element at the Artisan show. Hoping to meet some of the DT in person some time too, it be great.

So come check out the website and browse the shop and watch this space for inspiring art. Also there will be a monthly challenge for everyone to join in so hopefully see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment